Interesting links I’ve found lately.
- Power Platform Developer Saturday : Is taking place on the 6th of June and is calling for speakers. Register yourself if you are interested in participating, or forward the invitation to someone else.
- The Computer Scientist Who Can’t Stop Telling Stories : Interview to Donald Knuth, the Creator of TeX and winner of the Turing Award, and the writer of The Art of Computer Programming, which definitely goes to my reading list.
A person’s success in life is determined by having a high minimum, not a high maximum. If you can do something really well but there are other things at which you’re failing, the latter will hold you back. But if almost everything you do is up there, then you’ve got a good life.
- Quarantine work is not Remote work: Scott Hanselman. If you’re new to Remote Work and you’re feeling some kind of way, I want to say this as an expert in remote working - This thing we are doing now isn’t remote work.
- Microsoft Plasma Bot tool : Microsoft launched a new online screening tool called the CoVIg-19 Plasma Bot that helps individuals determine if they’re eligible to donate their plasma for corona virus research purposes.
- Power Automate, Logic Apps, Functions, and WebJobs comparison : Official documentation about when and where to use them.
- Tips for Remote Workshops : Brian Illand guides us through his tips for conducting Business Analysis workshops during this pandemic.
- New GitHub CLI available : Because the command line is cool again.
- AppSource checker – now available in ISV Studio : AppSource checker allows an ISV to check the certification criteria of an app prior to submitting for AppSource certification.
- Opportunity Revenue Forecasting : Step by Step guide to build a tool in Power Apps to break the estimated revenue down over the life of a project.
- PCF for Multi-selecting records : PCF control that allows to select different records from an entity and set one of its fields in a text area.
- 2020 release wave 1 plan : Have a look at some of the new features available on the spring release for the Dynamics and Office 365 platform.
- Plugin Registration Tool for XrmToolBox new filter : Now, you can filter to see only the un-managed assemblies.
- Image Preview in PCF controls: How to add a preview to your controls as well as the issues if you don’t do it properly.
- Ending your meetings early in Outlook : Nice feature that allows to better organize your schedule and meetings in Microsoft Outlook.