Interesting links I’ve found lately.
- About SFD Designs : Brian Illand guides us through this interesting concept of SFD Design.
- Bye-bye Python. Hello Julia : Julia is a new programming language that sounds very promising. But I honestly don’t believe Python is going to disappear from the stage that easily.
- Understanding the Kubler-Ross Change Curve : Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance are the 5 stages of grief of the Kubler-Ross model. This model allows to understand how people react and cope with changes in their life, but also applies to organizations.
Power Platform / CDS
- Calendar PCF Control : Built of the React big calendar it works in both Canvas and Model apps.
- Use Custom Parameters properties when opening a form : to pre-populate the attribute values on the form.
- Working with Test Studio : New experimental feature that allow to automate tests directly from within Power Apps.
- PCF - Security Role Manager : Cathal Noonan’s super cool and useful PCF control to assign security roles to a user.
- Remote Assist Augmented Reality for Field Service : Mashup of notes and pieces of information about the Remote Assist for Dynamics 365.
- Virtual Entities – A Forgotten Feature which is Still Alive : Carina Claesson‘s super interesting series of four articles about Virtual Entities, with examples and tons of reference articles and documentation. Part II, Part III, and IV.
- Portals – Entity List: Removing Sort/Order By : Nice trick for Power Portals brought to you by Oliver Rodrigues.
- Keeps opening the sign in page in the new tab : How to fix a very annoying issue that sometimes happens in Dynamics 365 online.
- Code Generators in c# : An interesting new feature available in c# that allows you to generate code in build time, and potentially to modify the existing code. The immediate question that arises is: can you generate a code generator from a code generator? #inception .
- 38 Microsoft Teams Integrations : One of the most powerful features of Microsoft Teams is its extensibility capabilities that allows to create so many extensions. These are only a few of them.